Home

Palo Disney Fantasy menu

Palo Dinner Menu. Palo Dessert Menu. Disney Fantasy - March 2014. Wine Experience $59. Disney Magic - October 2013. Wine Experience $59 | Antipasti, Insalatine & Zuppa. La Pasta, Fagioli Alla Veneziana, Il Pesce, and La Carne. Dolci & No Sugar Added. Palo Wine Menu Disney Dream Cruise Ship -- Palo Menu Pane Casalingo Freshly Baked Bread in our Pizza Oven -- Grissini Sticks, olive and Ciabatta Rolls and Focaccia Bread Palo's Cold Antipasti Specialties presen Palo Menu Dessert — Dolci Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship Restaurants and Dining. Tags Disney Cruise Line released the following Palo Menu to give a taste of what the chefs have been cooking up for guests once the ships return to service. At Palo dinner, guests may choose to order from the prix fixe menu for $45, which includes four courses from a selected menu, or they may order individual items a la carte

Savor traditional Northern Italian cuisine with a modern twist at Palo, an elegant adult-exclusive restaurant on every ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet The Disney Palo Dinner menu is the same on each of the ships. So the Disney Dream Palo Dinner menu will be identical to that on the Disney Wonder, Fantasy and Magic. Disney Palo Dinnerware is Beautiful - If Only They Sold It! However, the layout of the restaurant is not the same on all the different ships. The Disney Magic and the Disney.

Palo Dinner Menu Update - August 2019. Earlier this month, a refreshed Palo menu rolled out. The changes to the Palo dinner menu are subtle. A few items received simple name and description changes while a few of the dishes have been altered, but not replaced. Esperienza del Vino, the wine pairing menu was unchanged The Palo Brunch menu also shows: Palo Bloody Mary $10. Bellini $4.50. Soda, coffee and tea are also included. The coffee is so much better in Palo than in the rotational dining restaurants and Cabanas. If you order tea you are offered a selection in this very attractively presented box Grab your sweetie or best pal and head to Palo, Disney Cruise Line's adults-only specialty restaurant presenting Northern Italian cuisine. Dream and Fantasy offer an outdoor deck for alfresco. The Palo Brunch menu debuted in the late-summer of 2016 and is offered fleet wide. Click here for a Palo Brunch review.. Disney Dream | Current Menu - last verified June 2019 The menu remains the same, but prices for the specialty cocktails increased Menus Disney Fantasy. Last Updated: 4/12/12. Please send menu images to allearsnet@yahoo.com. Or snail mail them to: AllEars®. 8297 Champions Gate Blvd #360. Champions Gate, FL 33896

Palo Menu • The Disney Cruise Line Blo

1. But a new menu released showing the dinner options. And the prices has Disney Cruise Line fans up in arms. Previously Palo dinner was $40 per person for all you care to enjoy menu items. You could order multiple appetizers, entrees, desserts all for one price. It was an absolute steal of a deal
  2. The Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship is the newest in Disney's fleet of ships! We've got the menus from most of the table-service restaurants below! Remy is on its way, but hasn't yet been finalized. Check out some of these delectable dishes on one of the most luxurious floating wonderlands that's ever hit the high seas!! Animator's Palate
  3. Palo Dinner $40/per adult. Remy Brunch $75/per adult. Remy Dinner $125/per adult. MISC. Menus/Photos. All Hands On Deck cheese plate. Lance's Palo Brunch Menu 2018. Photos of the drink stations on the Dream (current as of 12/4/17) Photos of the drink stations on the Fantasy (current as of 3/11/17
  4. This review is for Palo aboard the Disney Fantasy. Similar menu to the restaurant by the same name on board the Disney Dream. A few small menu items difference, same decor, location on the ship , and quality of food/service. Outstanding service. Excellent food. Quality menu with good selection of main dishes, apps, pastas
  5. Palo has an upscale feel, with lots of rich burgundy and gold colors and is found on all four Disney Cruise Line ships - the Disney Magic, the Disney Wonder, the Disney Fantasy, and the Disney Dream. The tables onboard the Disney Fantasy all have a view of the ocean and the perfect time to dine here is at sunset. Also of note, Palo is an.
  6. Palo on the Disney Fantasy. Disney describes Palo's menu as classic Northern Italian cooking with a modern twist. Palo serves brunch and dinner for an additional charge of $40 per person. The brunch consists of a combination of a buffet and a limited number of a la carte items. A version of Palo is found on all the Disney Cruise Line ships
  7. March 2019 Disney Cruise Line Menu Update. During our recent cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy, I made it a point to take photos of every menu I came across. Not every menu is new, but this seemed like a great opportunity to do a site wide update with the current menus encountered on the Fantasy

Palo Menu the disney food blo

Bonjour, Paris on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy Dining at Remy is like being transported to an authentic fine-dining restaurant in the City of Lights. Reminiscent of the well-appointed dining rooms of Chef Arnaud's native Paris, Remy is softly lit and designed in a timeless art nouveau style featuring soft greens, rich reds and gold tones Palo is located on the starboard side at the back of Deck 12, opposite the French restaurant Remy, and adjacent the Meridian bar. Although all four Disney ships have a restaurant named Palo, the restaurants on the Dream and Fantasy have the nicest furnishings. The entrance to Palo on the Fantasy has a pretty gold-and-ruby colored glass.

For an even more memorable dining experience, Palo invites you to dine in a private room where you can enjoy: A unique à la carte menu. Elegant, Italian inspired décor with seating for larger parties. 8 to 14 Guests on the Disney Magic or Disney Wonder. 10 to 14 Guests on the Disney Dream or Disney Fantasy Disney Palo is located on Deck 12 Starboard on the Disney Fantasy and Dream. As you would expect it is larger than on the classic ships as it has to accommodate more guests. Both restaurants have an Italian theme and plenty of the tables have a fabulous view out to the ocean At dinner, the prix fixe menu will be included, a regular price of $45 per person. Additional items beyond the prix fixe menu may be added at an additional charge. All of these changes will begin when Disney Cruise Line resumes sailing. Palo will reopen with this new structure with the upcoming summer 2021 voyages on the Disney Magic in the UK Palo is an adults-exclusive restaurant available to book for a $40 surcharge per person and can be found aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships (Disney Fantasy, Disney Dream, Disney Magic, Disney Wonder). The upscale Italian specialty restaurant is on the topmost aft deck on all the ships and affords beautiful ocean views

A Look at the Updated Palo Menu Ahead of Restart • The

March 28, 2017 by Sherry Boswell. You've probably heard of the two adults-only dining options onboard Disney Cruise Line ships, Remy and Palo. Disney cruise dining at Remy is fine French dining onboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, and Palo is Northern Italian cuisine on all four Disney ships. Yes, they are extra Aktuelle Buch-Tipps und Rezensionen. Alle Bücher natürlich versandkostenfre Reserve your spot at Palo Be Our Chef, a portside event that teaches attendees the art of cooking Northern Italian cuisine—only on the Disney Fantasy! Show Disney.com Skip Navigation Sign In or Create Account 0 USA ($ US Dollars Palo is a special dining option aboard all of the Disney ships, reserved for guests aged 18 and older. We've eaten there on each of our cruises with Disney, and we never grow tired of it! This restaurant does have a cover charge, $20 per head, but it's not to be missed Palo on the Disney Dream & Disney Fantasy Breathtaking ocean views, rich décor and epicurean excellence create the setting for a romantic mealtime aboard the Disney Dream in a redesigned version of the Disney Cruise Line signature specialty restaurant, Palo

Palo Dining Disney Cruise Lin

Palo is located on all four ships while Remy is only on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Disney Cruise Line will now offer two dining options at Palo and Remy for dinner: an a la carte menu. Palo is an adult only reservation recommended restaurant on board Disney Cruise Lines ships. You can find this restaurant on Deck 12 of the Disney Fantasy. It is a high end restaurant with an uncharge and dress code. It is currently $40 per adult for both brunch (on select at sea days) and dinner. On [] Read more.. Palo on Disney Cruise Line (Plus Menu) Murano Restaurant on Celebrity Cruises (Plus Menu) Remy is only found on Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Updated . January 16, 2020. How was this article Palo brunch is a force to be reckoned with: five years ago, sailing on the Disney Fantasy, I had my first experience at Palo. After seeing my parents part ways with my sister and I one night a week to eat at Palo on the cruise for years - Palo and Remy below are 18+only - I finally got to eat there myself Palo is the Italian themed restaurant on all four ships (Magic, Wonder, Dream, and Fantasy.) Remy is the exclusive French-themed venue on just the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Basically Remy is Victoria and Albert's (located at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort) on the sea. Remy offers a sea day brunch as well as a dinner, both of which I.

Palo, for those who don't know, is the adults only dining option that can be found onboard all the Disney Cruise Line ships. Having experienced the restaurant on both the Dream and the Fantasy for dinner, I was excited to finally be able to try the Italian-inspired restaurant on the original ship, the Disney Magic Beginning when Disney Cruise Line resumes sailing, new dining options at Palo and Remy will be offered to provide guests more options to enjoy specialty dining on Disney's ships while customizing their experience.. Disney Cruise Line will now offer two dining options at Palo and Remy for dinner: an a la carte menu and a prix fixe menu Let me catch you up though. Remy, which is a French-inspired restaurant and named after the character from Ratatouille, is an upscale restaurant onboard both the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy.This restaurant is so fancy, it has a dress code that must be strictly adhered to. Women must wear either a cocktail dress, evening dress, pant suit or skirt/blouse This is the best time to reserve special dining experiences, such as dinner at the adults-only restaurants, Palo (every ship) or Remy (Dream and Fantasy). DO consider which dinner seating is best for your family. Disney's rotational dining system offers two dinner seatings, at 5:45 pm and 8:15 pm

Use of Concierge lounge Fantasy and Dream and also the Magic from October. 7am>10pm. On Dream and Fantasy you may find a freezer full of Mickey Bars. Fruit or food or cake gift each day in room. Lithograph exclusive for converge. Upgraded shampoos and soaps in room. Concierge book Spa, Remy, Palo, ticket meets ticketed character breakfast. By far, the best meals for the best prices available on the new Disney Fantasy cruise ship can be found at Palo. Though the Italian restaurant may not be unique to the Fantasy, also appearing on. Recently, I discussed my date night with my husband at Palo onboard the Disney Fantasy, but did you know that on at sea days (and only on at sea days) Palo offers up a special brunch option? This is an extremely popular dining experience, so I strongly suggest making reservations for it as soon as you possibly can All four ships (Fantasy, Dream, Magic, and Wonder) have a Cabanas buffet restaurant. All four ships have Palo but only the Disney Fantasy and the Disney Dream have Remy. The Disney Dream has Vanellope's Sweets & Treats; The Disney Fantasy has Sweet on You ; All four ships have Eye Scream Treats; All four ships have quick-service restaurant Disney Cruise Line offers two adult-only dining experiences for its guests: Palo and Remy. Palo offers Italian-inspired dishes, and is featured on all four of the DCL ships. Remy, highlighting both a French menu and an American menu, is only offered on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy.On our recent Disney Dream sailing, we had the opportunity to dine in both establishments

Pete, Katrina, Steve, and Tyler give you their opinions on the highly sought after Palo Brunch aboard the Disney Dream! Check out our written review: This wi.. In this video Charmaine and I end our final evening on the Disney Fantasy by having Dinner at Remy. Remy is the incredible French restaurant on the Disney Fa.. Sure, if you're booked on Disney Fantasy dinner at Palo, the adults-only Northern Italian restaurant, is probably on your list. After all, it's one of the most coveted dining experiences on board (along with French restaurant Remy), and it's an elegant, intimate space While Palo, the adults-only, signature Italian restaurant, is located on all four of the Disney Cruise Line ships, the Be Our Chef Experience is only available aboard the Disney Fantasy. This portside offering teaches guests the art of Northern Italian cooking from some of the ship's chef team — and one celebrity chef Disney Fantasy Palo Brunch Review. Palo is one of the two adult only restaurants on the ship (the other is Remy). Palo is high up on the ship with amazing ocean views from most of the tables. The design and food influence in Palo is Northern Italian. The decor is beautiful and the atmosphere is very relaxed

Disney Dream Dining: Palo Review | the disney food blog

Palo: (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder, Disney Magic) With its 270-degree ocean view from high atop the ship on Deck 10, Palo has the loveliest view of all restaurants on the ship. Palo is adults 18 and over only, and reservations are required The restaurant's wine list includes about 90 labels from all regions of Italy, including a sparkling Prosecco, a lush red Barolo made just for Palo, and some of the best Super Tuscans. The signature Balsamic Grande cocktail features vodka, a splash of five-year-old balsamic vinegar and fresh muddled strawberries Gotta say, I loved the Disney Fantasy, but the Palo Brunch spread on the Magic beat the pants off of this one. The selection was very similar, but the presentation was more attractive on the older ship. Primarily, the cause for that was location. On the Fantasy, the buffet is set up on plain tables in a dark windowless corner of the restaurant In this video we review the menu and food at Animator's Palate. Each of the four Disney cruise ships have this rotational dining restaurant. We will review w.. Palo Steakhouse will serve Italian dishes along with high-end steaks - and the Palo chocolate souffle will be part of the experience as always. The Disney Wish is scheduled to set sail on June 9, 2022. Bookings open to the general public May 27th, 2021 and we recommend our travel partner MEI and Mouse Fan Travel

The New Palo Brunch Printed Menu • The Disney Cruise Line Blog

Additional items beyond the prix fixe menu may be added at an additional charge. Palo will reopen with these changes with summer 2021 voyages on the Disney Magic in the United Kingdom. Remy will follow when the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy begin sailing. Related: Disney Cruise Line to Require COVID-19 Vaccine for all Sailing Adult Cabanas on the Disney Fantasy (and Dream) is the buffet restaurant located at the aft of the ship. Open at varying times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (and closed temporarily between meals), it's a great place to grab a quick, casual meal while on board. The restaurant is massive, wrapping around the aft of the ship and hosting two full. Palo is an Adults-Only Signature Dining Restaurant, and can be found on all of the 4 Disney Cruise Line ships: Disney Fantasy, Disney Dream, Disney Wonder and our ship the Disney Magic. In fact it's the only Adults-only dining available on-board the Disney Magic Palo is Signature Dining Restaurant for Adults-Only whether for Brunch or for Dinner, and can be found on all the Disney Cruise Line ships: Disney Fantasy, Disney Dream, Disney Wonder and our ship the Disney Magic. It's a nice rest for grown-ups who want a night away from the kids (both theirs and those of other guests) and want a romantic or.

Guest Review: Dinner at Palo Aboard Disney Cruise Line’s

Palo Dinner Menu - EverythingMouse Guide To Disne

This is a really big difference from Palo (both brunch and dinner), where you order from a typical restaurant menu (plus the buffet at brunch). I also noticed that this dinner menu is different than the most recent dinner menu I have seen from the Dream, which you can see here. This is the bar in Meridian: There were about 10 people in there. 3. Attach this form to an email and send to: DCL.Cruise.Activities@disney.com . PLEASE NOTE: • Guest must be 18 years or older to dine at Palo • Palo Private Room Guest attendee requirements o 10-14 on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy 8-14 on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder • Seating Times (can vary by itinerary Palo (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder, Disney Magic) With its 270-degree ocean view from high atop the ship on Deck 10, Palo has the loveliest view of all restaurants on the ship. Palo is adults 18 and over only, and reservations are required. This restaurant features outstanding Northern Italian cuisine prepared to order You'll find Palo aboard all of Disney's cruise ships - the Disney Wonder, the Disney Magic, the Disney Dream, and the Disney Fantasy. In each case, the decor is elegant and refined - dark wood, red and gold upholstery, and crisp white linens. This is the kind of place where you can speak to a sommelier if you want to, certain dishes are. Here are my two biggest reasons to try Palo on Disney Cruise Line. Disney cruises are top notch: no WONDER they earn highest reviews in the cruising industry. Dining on a Disney cruise is usually a food lovers DREAM. But in the case of Palo, it's a foodie FANTASY. Whether for brunch or dinner, prepare for the chefs and servers to work their.

Palo Dinner Menu Update - August 2019 • The Disney Cruise

Palo Brunch Menu. Brunch is served from 10:30 a.m. to noon while the ship is out at sea during Disney 4-Night and longer cruises. During visits to Key West, brunch is served from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Your server will take you on a guided tour of our extensive selection. Includes: Cheese Selection, Fresh Fruit Selection, Breads & Pastries. Palo (Deck 12 aft; $30 per person for dinner, $59 with wine pairing; $30 per person for sea day Champagne brunch): Disney stalwart Palo, an Italian holdover from the line's other ships, offers. Palo Disney Dream Deck 12 Aft Dinner. Menu Date: February 2011. PANE CASALINGO. Freshly Baked Bread on Our Pizza Oven. Grissin Sticks, Olive and Ciabatta Rolls, and Focaccia Bread. Palo's Cold Antipasti Specialties presented from our Antipast Cartello. Prosciutto, Bresaola, Parmesan-Reggiano, Marinated Olives, and Sun-Dried Tomatoe On my recent Disney Cruise I was able to experience the Palo Brunch, in this video we will talk about the amazing food you can order and how to make the most..

Palo Brunch Review - Disney Tourist Blog

A couple of weeks ago I shared our dinner at Palo aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship - but did you know that they also serve up an amazing brunch? Like the dinner, reservations are required and there is a per plate charge, but in my opinion, it is not to be missed Palo, a Northern Italian restaurant, is available on all four Disney Cruise Line ships. Named for the poles used by gondola operators, Palo is more upscale than the regular restaurants (but not as upscale as Remy, which is offered on the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy ). While service is fantastic at all of the restaurants, the service at.

Palo Brunch Menu - EverythingMouse Guide To Disne

Palo is located on each of the Disney Cruise Ships, but the Disney Dream and the Disney Fantasy have some of the nicest finishes. The Dream also has private dining rooms with custom décor. Palo restaurant table setting. Palo's is located on the starboard side aft on Deck 12. It's beautiful and quite luxurious, and the food was incredible Disney Fantasy Cruise | Western Caribbean | See Ya' Real Soon Dinner Posted: 06/12/2013 | Last updated: 08/22/2015 by Erin 4 Comments I'm posting the last night's See Ya' Real Soon dinner out of order, so don't fret - we still have a few more cruise posts to go after this one Palo is located on the starboard side at the back of Deck 12, opposite the French restaurant Remy, and adjacent the Meridian bar. Although all four Disney ships have a restaurant named Palo, the restaurants on the Dream and Fantasy have the nicest furnishings Disney Cruise Lines is increasing the charges for their adult-only restaurants Palo and Remy. These price changes will come into effect first on the Disney Magic when she sets sail on the Magic at Sea Staycation sailings in June 2021.. The charges will increase on the Disney Wonder, Fantasy and Dream whenever sailing resumes

Disney Dream Dining: Palo ReviewPalo on Disney MagicMarch 2019 Disney Cruise Line Menu Update

Because Palo has an adult-only policy, the restaurant is much quieter than Disney's main dining rooms. The most quiet tables are those on the port side, aft, tucked away behind the curve of the restaurant. If you're looking to do some people-watching with dinner, request a table on the starboard side of the ship, near Palo's entrance Dream and Fantasy offer an outdoor deck for alfresco dining. All Palo venues onboard Disney ships feature floor-to-ceiling windows and views from nearly every seat. The Palo restaurant strives. The Disney Fantasy, like the Disney Dream, has two premium restaurants on board, Palo, an Italian fine dining venue, and Remy, a collaboration between chefs Scott Hunnel of Victoria & Albert's at the Grand Floridian at Disney World and Arnaud Lallement of l'Assiette Champenoise, a Michelin two-star restaurant near Reims, France - The enticing flavors and rich culinary traditions of Italy take center-stage once again at Palo, the signature adult-exclusive restaurant aboard every Disney Cruise Line ship. New menu items revisit the restaurant's Italian roots with the addition of regional recipes, authentic ingredients and time-honored techniques

Palo on Disney Cruise Line (Plus Menu) - Cruise Criti

Palo Be Our Chef (Disney Fantasy) - This one-of-a-kind cooking class is available only on the Disney Fantasy and is currently priced at $279 per guest. Royal Court Royal Tea (Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy) - Children ages 3-12 can participate in this uniquely royal experience. Herbal tea, as well as two courses. Palo, Disney Cruise Line's adults-only restaurant, will be offering a new culinary experience beginning on the December 3, 2016 sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy. Palo - Be Our Chef will give 8 guests the chance to learn about and how to prepare three of the restaurant's signature dishes, which are part of a Northern Italian menu Disney Fantasy Palo Pictures, deck images, descriptions. Palo. An intimate Adult Exclusive restaurant serving Northern Italian cuisine for dinner The Disney difference is in the attention to details. While most of the DCL dining is included in the cost of the cruise, a meal at Palo does require a reservation and a slight upcharge of $30 per person plus gratuity. For Castaway Club Platinum members, DCL provides an included meal at Palo. Some ask if the experience at Palo warrants the. Below are sample menus from Disney Cruise Line. Please note that menu items and prices are subject to change. You will find Disney cruise menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, brunch, tea and buffets! Need more advice or have opinions and/or reviews of Disney cruise dining experiences to share? Disney Dream. Animator's Palate. Dinner. Kids

A menu anchored by Italian food, Palo has something for everyone - and we've never eaten anything there that wasn't fantastic. Traveling Mom Tip: Brunch is usually available on most cruises seven nights or longer; Palo reservations can be made at the same time as your excursions, between 75 and 120 days prior to sailing Disney Cruise Line. The first thing to do once you board the Fantasy is to download the Disney Cruise Line Navigator mobile app, which has deck plans, activity schedules, and even dinner menus.The app will remind you when your favorite activities are about to begin, and there's a handy chat function that lets you keep in touch with family members on board Palo is currently $30 per person for dinner. Remy - Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy - A new super signature restaurant, offering the most luxurious dining onboard. Remy is an adult-exclusive restaurant serving the finest French fare for dinner. Remy is currently $85 per person for dinner

Palo on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream CELEBRATION, Fla. - Two top-deck restaurants with incredible ocean views, rich décor and top- notch cuisine add to the diverse dining venues aboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream. The two beautiful dining rooms are intimate, adult-exclusive and offer sophisticated elegance and impeccable service Palo is an adult's only signature restaurant that is on all of Disney's cruise ships. The cuisine is Italian, and the atmosphere is upscale and romantic. There is an additional charge to eat at Palo; it is currently $30 per person. Keep in mind that this experience is completely optional; you can eat in th I'd love to try it and more on the Palo brunch menu in the future. The additional items at the buffet were good as well, but not quite as mind-blowing as I was expecting. disney fantasy, palo disney cruise, palo disney cruise dining, palo disney cruise food, palo disney cruise food review, palo disney fantasy, palo restaurant, travel vlog. First Time Cruisers! HELP! May 30th 2011 is my Birthday and we will be on the Disney Dream Cruise ship. I need help deciding between Palo and Remy. Has anyone done either restaurant. I know Remy is a 3 hour dining experience and I really want to try it, but one thing I am worried about, the.. Disney Dream / Disney Fantasy. On the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, all suite and concierge stateroom guests enjoy the benefit of the ship's Concierge Level providing special amenities and exclusive access to dedicated areas. A Concierge Lounge is located among the concierge suites on Deck 12

Suggested dress at Palo is jacket and/or dress shirt for men and a dress or pantsuit for ladies, with dinner served from 6:00 to 11:00 p.m. Palo also features a reservations-only champagne brunch on 4-night and longer cruises where their famous pizzas (something that used to be on the dinner menu) are available along with countless other. Keep reading for our thoughts and review of Palo on Disney Cruise Line. Editor's Note: Disney Cruise Line has suspended all Disney Dream departures through August 6, 2021, Disney Fantasy departures through August 28, 2021, Disney Wonder departures through September 19, 2021, and Disney Magic departures in the US through November 4, 2021 Visit http://www.InsideTheMagic.net for more from the Disney Fantasy!Take a tour of Enchanted Garden, one of the rotational dining restaurants on the Disney. Recent Walt Disney World 5 hours ago THREE Disney World Rides Tied For the Highest Wait Time Today! 6 hours ago PRICING Revealed for Transportation Service Set to Replace Disney's Magical Express 7 hours ago Reservations Now Available for Transportation Service Replacing Disney's Magical Express 7 hours ago 14 Important New Details About Disney World's Star Wars Hotel 11 hours ago NEW. Remy on The Disney Dream (A Fine Dining Experience) On our recent Disney cruise, we were honored to experience the pinnacle of fine cruise dining and Disney's culinary crown jewel of the seven seas. Remy is an adult-exclusive restaurant on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy serving fine French cuisine

Joined. Dec 4, 2003. Nov 22, 2012. #2. They are 2 totally different experiences. Palo is fine dining, but is sort of normal as in somewhere I might go now and then. It is similar to a signature restaurant at WDW (you know, the 2 credit ones). Remy is like Victoria and Albert Palo is one of two upcharge restaurants on the ship that requires diners be at least 18 years old. Brunch costs $30 per person and is scheduled on select days on 4+ day cruises. The meal includes your choice of mimosa or a kir royale, which is sparkling wine and creme de cassis. Brunch is part-buffet, part-table-service

Palo brunch is one of the things I really look forward to on a Disney cruise. For those not familiar, Palo is a restaurant for adults only (18+) and it is on all 4 Disney ships. They serve dinner every night and brunch on select days (typically sea days, but this could vary by sailing) The Disney Fantasy, the Disney Dream's younger sister ship, was the first to offer this fun dining event, but it is now seen on all the Disney ships on sailings of seven days or more. Royal Palace , an elegant restaurant inspired by the classic Disney films Cinderella , Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs , Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty Palo is located on the starboard side at the back of Deck 12, opposite the French restaurant Remy, and adjacent the Meridian bar. Although all four Disney ships have a restaurant named Palo, the restaurants on the Dream and Fantasy have the nicest furnishings. The entrance to Palo on the Dream has a pretty gold-and-ruby colored glass chandelier. The dress policy at Palo, one of the signature adults-only restaurants on the Disney Cruise Line ships, has been updated. Guests are asked to preserve the ambiance of this fine dining venue. Dress pants, slacks and collared shirts are recommended for men and a dress, skirt or pants and a blouse are recommended for women

Remy on Disney Fantasy

Palo is on the top deck of all of the ships and you can feel some movement when travelling fast. The next trip we will have our Palo on the night we leave Nassau and are heading for Castaway Cay. Very short distance. BTW - Meridan is a bar that is between Palo and Remy but it is only on the Fantasy and Dream. Palo has it's own bar on the. On our Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Member Cruise this summer, Honey and I were treated to both brunch and dinner in Palo, the Disney Cruise Line signature specialty restaurant.. Breathtaking ocean views, rich décor and epicurean excellence create the setting for a romantic escape. Named after the colorful poles that line the canals of Venice, Palo serves Northern Italian cuisine in an upscale. Palo Steakhouse. Palo Steakhouse is an evolution of the Palo restaurant that Disney cruisers know and love, now combining the relaxed sophistication of authentic Italian dining with the classic refinement of a modern steakhouse in a genteel setting inspired by Cogsworth, the tale's majordomo-turned-enchanted-clock Overview. The Disney Fantasy is the fourth ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet. A sister ship to the Disney Dream, the Disney Fantasy features magical children's areas, world-class entertainment, delightful dining, retreats for adults and experiences for guests of all ages with beloved Disney stories and characters

Palo restaurant (aft-starboard location, capacity 144 seats) is an Italian specialty restaurant (at surcharge $30 PP for dinner, $59 wine pairing, $30 for Champagne brunch). The restaurant is adults-only, reservation-only, open for dinner only (between 6-9 pm) and also for brunch (on seadays only / 4+ night cruises) Credit: Disney. Next time you're aboard the Disney Wonder, the Disney Magic, the Disney Fantasy, or the Disney Dream, make sure to get a Palo reservation so you can enjoy the restaurant's. On sea days and select port days, Palo hosts a spectacular champagne brunch. Dinner at Remy, on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, is a lavish affair with exquisite French-inspired gourmet cuisine, a world-class wine list and superb service in an elegant setting. Guests can also enjoy champagne brunch at Remy during sea days and select port. Inspired by spaghetti and meatballs, the gorgeous Murano blown-glass chandelier in the entrance way is a signature piece at Palo on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy. Palo is named after the signature long poles used to push and pull gondolas in and around Venice. Being an adult exclusive restaurant on all the ships, reservations are required See 3 photos from 21 visitors to Palo Disney Cruise Line recently announced details on its newest ship, Disney Wish. When it debuts in 2022, it will be ten years since Disney came out with a new ship — with Disney Fantasy having.